Today Lynn and I decided not to be couch potatoes but to go to a museum. We have heard good things about the Musuem of the Rockies in Bozeman.
I found out that today was a free day at the museum so we decided to go investigate. I packed a lunch and off we went. It was a great day. We went to a planetarium show which was good then went on a tour of the dinosaur exhibit. That was fascinating. Learned a lot of things that I didn't know about dinosaurs.
There was an exhibit on minerals which was okay but not my favorite. Then one on Native Americans and one on the history of Montana which was pretty neat. It's nice to learn a little more about the state in which one lives.
This is a stagecoach of early Montana. And then I was ever so grateful that I don't have to do my laundry like this...
We had a good day. It was fun to do something a little different and out of the ordinary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment