I spent last week in Rexburg with our daughter helping her get her baby's room all ready for the arrival of little Hailee. We had so much fun. We worked on the room a little, then played a lot, then worked a little more. We had a pedicure - HEAVENLY - went out for lunch and shopped. It was a great week. Then I went to Blackfoot and played with Clay
and Brynlie while David and Jess moved into their new apartment. And of course I also played with Preston
and Tayci.
It was a great week!
Here's what we did with Hailee's room...
The curtain around the food storage shelves

Here's what we did with Hailee's room...
The curtains - the picture doesn't do it justice - they are so cute
The peg board with her name
The cute momma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cheryl said...
You've got the cutest grandbabies! I'm glad you had a good time. Rachel looks ready to have herself a baby. :) (I mean that in the best way possible and with lots of love!).
Happy Mother's Day! (a day late, yes).
May 12, 2008 at 8:54 AM
Kim said...
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! What a fun room. The purple and green combo is one of my current favorites!
May 12, 2008 at 11:18 PM