Day 2 of Seminary over and successful. I taught a lesson on why we should come unto Christ. It went well. I have 14 students - 12 in attendance today. Those 14 are in two different high schools and one is home schooled. Almost equal boys and girls. I found someone to play the piano today so I didn't have to do it one handed and slow! I was grateful. I'm sure the kids were grateful too. I'm pretty tired tonight. I think I need to go to bed before 10:30 pm if I'm going to keep getting up at 5:00 am. I have discovered that 5:00 does indeed come twice a day :) Amazing the discoveries one makes when one rises early!!! More about Seminary as the days go by.
Now I'm sending out a request for extra prayers tomorrow. Our little Brynlie is having surgery tomorrow at Primary Children's. It's pretty scary. She's not even 6 months old yet but hopefully the surgery will correct her breathing problem and eliminate the need for the CPAP machine. She has to be at the hospital at 1:30 pm so around that time would you please say a little prayer that all will go well. This will give you more information about Bynlie. I'll let you know the outcome. Brynie is such a sweetheart. She never puts up a fuss and she has a smile that will melt your heart. She is so content to just hang out :) She truly is one of my greatest treasures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment