Six and Six Tag

I've been tagged by Kathy and since I'm waiting for Lynn to get home from work I decided to respond.

Here's the game:
1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag four friends to do the same



These are my sister's boys and their wife's. The one on the right end is her youngest son, Brian who is currently serving a mission in Arizona. They were all visiting me in Blackfoot a couple of years ago. The two older boys (the ones with the wives) attended BYU-Idaho and so they spent a lot of time at my house. Those were GOOD times! Love you guys!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home