February Birthdays

So we had two birthdays in February. The 12th was Lynn's big day - I'll let you guess how old he is :) I was actually in Utah and he was in Billings so it wasn't much of a celebration for us but I had some friends of ours make him dinner and a cake the next day! They took good care of him. I missed him like crazy though. I'm so thankful that he is my eternal companion and best friend. I would be lost without him!! I love you Lynn













And then our sweet little PrEsToN turned 3! Wow how times flies. He is such a sweetheart. He has such a tender little heart. He is timid and shy but has a heart as big as the whole outdoors. We love you little man! Thanks for letting us stay at your house and for coming downstairs early Sunday morning and playing with us!







1 comments:

You guys are so cute. Thanks for setting such a great example for the rest of us to follow.

March 4, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home