I've spent the last few days with my sisters. Here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment...


Me, Paula, Carla, Joela


Angie, Ann, Me, Joela, Carla, Paula, Suzanne


Joela, Ann, Me, Angie, Carla, Paula, Suzanne


Angie and Joela beading and making a watch band


Suzanne, Paula, Me, Carla, Angie, Ann after a SLC temple session

6 comments:

Such a beautiful bunch of women!!!
You all have the best smiles.
Love ya!

June 7, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

What good pictures! I'm glad you girls have had so much fun! And I'm even more glad that MY mom comes home tomorrow! :) Love you!

June 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

What a great week it sounds like! You are a bunch of beautiful ladies!

June 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

How Great to see you ladies. You all look wonderful!!!!!

June 9, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Hi Rozla! Love the pictures, looks like you all had a great time together. Thanks for letting us skype with Carla, it was fun. I've been meaning to ask you, can you email me some pictures of diaper bags that you've made? My current diaper bag is just hashed and I'd like to get a new one for the baby from you. Thanks so much!

Love, Nicole

June 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Looks like a fabulous time. Thank goodness for sisters!!!

June 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home