Tayci & Preston
Clay
Our kids and grandkids
I discovered Blog's when I was facing a huge change in my life. My Idaho friend's daughter has a blog http://www.cherylthoughts.blogspot.com/ and since I dearly love this friend's daughter I visited her blog one day and have been hooked ever since.
Then DH and myself left our home of 26 years and our family and moved to Montana. DH recently graduated from college - okay so we were a bit slow in doing the college thing but it was totally a change of careers - all good. Anyway, he graduated from BYU-Idaho with a BS in Social Work and then from University of Utah with an MSW (Master of Social Work). He was hired by LDS Family Services and was hired by the Montana Agency. So here we are. Social work is a totally different life from farming - which we did for the first 21 years of our marriage. So in a nutshell that is why we are in Montana and not in Idaho.
So my question is, Do grandma's blog? It seems to me that blogs are for the young ones but if I still feel young at heart does that count? Who knows this might just be fun and bring out a creative side of me that is screaming to be unleashed!
So welcome to my world...three absolutely adorable grandkids with 2 more on the way! It doesn't get much better than this!
I hope you will enjoy checking in every now and again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cheryl said...
What!? You're hooked on my blog!? Well, by golly, Rozla, you better start leaving me some comments --I'm yearning for as much Rozla advice as I can get! And btw, I love you, too. :)
And yes, Grandma's blog! Brandon's grandmother blogs and it is just fabulous. How public do you want to be? If you're willing, I will put you on my blogroll.
P.S. I'm way excited to read about your going's on! :)
February 5, 2008 at 9:36 AM
The Fabulous 5 said...
I think it is wonderful. You are great and it will be fun to add pictures of J&D's baby and mine as well.
February 5, 2008 at 9:41 AM
Grandma Rozla said...
Thanks for your support Cheryl. put me on your blogroll if you want. You didn't know that I've been keeping track of you, did you? You're the best!
Roz
February 5, 2008 at 9:55 AM
Christy said...
Hey woman!! I am so excited to keep track of you! I think a grandma's blog will become a kid and grandkids greatest treasure. We all long for the grandmotherly advice :) i sure love and miss you!
February 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM
Michelle said...
Hey, I just found out you checked up every once in a while. It's great that you blog! Maybe my Mom will start, then again, she doesn't really need to with Cheryl's blog out there. ;0)
February 5, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Lancaster's said...
Awww...my Roz came to blog world! YAY! And look so many others I didn't know were out there blogging away!
February 5, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Nick and Brent said...
Of course Grandmas can blog! Anyone can! So happy to see you joined the blogging world...I love it because we can keep in touch with everyone better. So keep it up!
Love, Nicole
February 6, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Joela said...
Hi sister!
If grandma's really can blog, then I need lessons from you! You are the ultimate grandma example!
I love, love, love you and miss you tons!
JC
February 7, 2008 at 8:51 AM