GrAnDkIdS aRe ThE bEsT

Just an update on our weekend. We headed south on Friday without grandbaby #4 being born but by the time we arrived in Utah on Saturday, she was here and is healthy and strong. She was born on the 15th at 7:28am - 7 lbs 11 oz and 19 1/2 inches. Oh I love being a grandma!!!




Miss Brynlie Elizabeth

We spent a wonderful weekend with the kids, grandkids, and parents. We haven't seen our grandkids since December so it was so much fun to be with them again. I tried my best to spoil them. I really hope I succeeded. We brought my mom and dad home with us for a week. I tried my best to get the grandkids hidden away in the car but their parents got wise to it and stopped me!

Grandbaby #2



#3 and #1

Oh and grandbaby #5 was supposed to reveal it's "sex" to us on Friday at the ultrasound but is all we discovered is that it is very modest and didn't want us to know quite yet. So for the time being I will continue to call it Lily. But Rachel is doing good as well as the baby.

3 comments:

Yea!! Congrats on the new little granddaughter, she's beautiful!! And I can't believe how much the others are growing up!

March 17, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Congrats on the new grandbaby!!!!

March 24, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Congrats on the new baby! We are so excited for you. What fun to have another one to spoil.
Kim

March 26, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home