Today I'm thankful for my wonderful Hubby...
His BYU-Idaho graduation
His University of Utah Master's graduation
My Hubby
My husband is an amazing man. He retired from farming after 21 years - (really all of his life up to the time we had been married for 21 years) and returned to college with only a semester under his belt before his mission. He completed his bachelor degree and his master's degree in Social work in 4 1/2 years. He worked so hard and I'm so proud of him. Changing careers in your 40's is not an easy thing to do! And then leaving his home of 47 years and moving away from everything he knew and loved took a lot of courage. He is my hero and I am so blessed that I get to share live with him. He truly makes my world go around.
I love you babe!

2 comments:

Where is the bottom picture taken? I don't think that I have seen it. He even still has hair in it. I love him too.

April 11, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

what a prince :) you are so lucky!! tell the old man i miss him... and what is up with that bishop scowl he's got going on in almost all the pictures?? That squinty eyed, about to fall asleep on the stand look that comes all to familiar to me :) Man i miss you guys!!

April 12, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home