Updates

I'm home this week. Home is a great place to be :)

They sprung my mom from the hospital yesterday. She is home and is a happy camper. She is doing very well after her fall and surgery. The recovery doesn't seem quite so bleak when she is at home. And my dad says he is 200% better now that they are together again. I will take another turn staying with my parents in June for a week.

We spent the weekend in Blackfoot with family. Brynlie was blessed on Sunday. What a grand day it was. There was NO RAIN! She was beautiful in her little white dress. (pictures coming soon) We had a great time playing with the grandkids. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to this time but the memories are there tucked into my heart and I pull them out often and smile!

Oh and a HUGE tender mercy yesterday. Lynn was heading out of town for the day. He was on the highway heading towards Bozeman and avoided a head on collision by seconds when the car coming towards him was passing a dump truck and just kept coming towards him in his lane. Seconds before the collision, she swerved and passed him on the right side - the dump truck moved over far enough that he went between the truck and the car. Needless to say he had a hard time concentrating the rest of the day. Oh how grateful I was to see him home safe and sound! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures of our cute babies...



1 comments:

Oh, how fun! Your grandkids are so adorable. They're almost as cute as my kids...almost... :)

I'm glad your mom is out of the hospital and that both of your parents are doing well!

May 28, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home