Blogging Award for me


Yesterday Michelle gave me an award. I love Michelle. She is one of my girls from the wonderful years I spent as a YW leader in Blackfoot. I'm not so sure my blog is Brillante but thanks for the award anyway!
So, the rules go like this:Put the logo on your blog, and put a link to me (who awarded it to you) on your blog. You need to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put up links to them. Then, leave a comment for those you have nominated - so they know they have received a special award! Here are my nominees (in no particular order):
Have a happy day :)

1 comments:

Thanks for the award Grandma Rozla! Your blog IS brillant by the way and so much more~~so many fun things to see, and stories to hear! Especially all those pictures of those little ones--so adorable!! Have a fabulous week!!!

August 20, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home