Last weekend we went to Rexburg for the blessing of little Hailee. What a wonderful day it was. She was so beautiful in her dress that Clint's grandma made for her. She was blessed exactly 22 years to the day after her mommy was blessed. September 7, 2008 and September 7, 1986. What a special day September 7th will always be. Her daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for the Priesthood in the lives of my children and grandchildren.
I left that day in tears because I don't have another trip planned to Idaho. I have a hard time leaving my little people. I guess I will just have to get busy and plan another trip. But with Seminary I am staying pretty close to home. Hailee is going to visit Montana though in October. I'm very excited :)
So now that puts us to this weekend. We are staying home and trying to get caught up on the weekend things around here. Lynn has to paint the deck before winter and mow the lawn and fix the lawnmower and all those other things that he does on the weekends when we stay home. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are supposed to have great weather so maybe we will go exploring :)
I'm having trouble uploading pictures so as soon as I can I will post the pictures :)

Jessica said...
Make sure you have it be soon that you come again! A reason that you could use anytime would be to come babysit if you wanted! :).
Hey - got your tag and posted it! Check it out. Love you!
September 12, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Kim said...
Got your tag and posted it. It was fun to read your answers.
September 17, 2008 at 11:09 PM