Tagged

Tagged...by Christine

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. Was living in Blackfoot, Idaho
2. My husband was farming 3. I had teenagers – 15, 14, 12
4. I was still in my 30's
5. I think I was probably the Young Women President

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Update my blog
2. Clean the house
3. Get a couple more bags sewn and a couple finished
4. Buy more fish (we've lost all but one)
5. Spend time with Lynn

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate chips cookies
3. Ice Cream
4. Take5 candy bars
5. Weight Watchers Fudge Bars

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a lear jet to I could fly to see my family any time I wanted
2. Pay off our house
3. Buy an SUV (Honda Pilot)
4. Buy a grand house for each of my children
5. Travel the world

5 places I have lived:
1. Blackfoot, ID
2. Reno, NV
3. Columbus OH
4. Lincoln, NE
5. Helena, MT

Five jobs I have had:
1. McDonalds
2. Kings
3. Safeco Title Insurance
4. University of Idaho/Bingham County Extension
5. Scribe to Patriarch Olsen

I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Rachel
2. Kathy
3. Kim
4. Jessica
5. Cindy

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home