Today is our 27th anniversary and we are apart! I don't so much like that but my handsome husband had a friend deliver to me at Seminary this morning a dozen red roses and a card. What a guy! And then next week he is taking me to Hawaii on a cruise - 10 days with him - no distractions. I'm excited. I have the greatest husband. He truly is my best friend. I cannot imagine my life without him nor do I ever want to experience life without him. He makes me smile, and laugh and encourages me to pursue my dreams and YES he even goes into the FABRIC STORE for me and picks out great fabric so I can make more bags! He is the beat of my heart and I am so blessed that he chose me to be his eternal companion. I love you Lynn! Thanks for being my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Christy said...
YEA :) Happy Anniversary and I am totally jealous of hawaii!!
ps...where are my roses??? you lucky duck!
October 22, 2008 at 9:18 PM
Cheryl said...
Happy Anniversary!! Yay!
You will have SO MUCH FUN on your cruise! I love cruises. And Hawaii. Adore Hawaii!
Hey, but where are the wedding pictures, hmmm? Isn't this an anniversary post? I like Lynn and all, but come on! Enough with Lynn pictures, I wanna see you in a wedding dress! Scan those babies now!
October 23, 2008 at 9:50 AM
Bradbury Bunch said...
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!! What a sweet guy! And while your on your cruise, please just have ONE moment of silence for us jealous friends over here! :) I'm so excited for you, and will be looking forward to seeing pictures of the wonderful time you're about to have!!!
P-S Your bags are BEAUTIFUL!!!
October 23, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Lori said...
27 years is an awesome achievement! I am totally jealous of Hawaii. Send me some sunshine when you get there.
October 27, 2008 at 4:31 PM