Not much today. Just that it's Thursday, it's overcast and cold. I'm not ready for cold just yet. But it's a good day. I didn't have Seminary this morning - nor tomorrow morning. I slept until 7:30 this morning. That was lovely.
I think I will sew some more today. I'm scheduled to have a booth at a craft show on the 15th of November and since our cruise falls right in the middle of now and then I have to work like a crazy woman to get enough done to sell there. I hope it is good and my sewing isn't in vain. I've got some fun new styles I'm trying and adding fun new features to the ones I've already been making. No two are ever the same.
Lynn is in town this week! That makes me happy. He will be gone next week - our 27th anniversary is while he is gone :( But then we are going on our Hawaiian cruise!
Life is good! I am blessed!
Here's the bags from this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment