Weekend Update

We had a great weekend - aside from the snow in October it was a great weekend.



Rachel and Clint and Hailee came to visit for a long weekend. They arrived on Friday night and didn't have to leave until Monday afternoon. It was a good thing because the storms were so bad on Sunday that I'm sure they would have been snowed in Montana and out of Idaho. I'm thankful for the extra day. By the time they left on Monday the roads were clear and the sun was shining. Because of the extreme cold on Saturday I didn't go to the Farmer's Market - Rachel and I went shopping instead and had a marvelous time. We are trying to teach Hailee the finer art of Mother/daughter shopping. We fed the missionaries on Saturday night, went to church on Sunday, shopped a little more on Monday and then said our goodbyes. I HATE that part! Sometime in there - late into the evening on Saturday we made Rachel a new diaper bag. Life is back to normal today - whatever normal is.

I'm anxious about our trip in a couple of weeks. It will be fun to get away and play! Seminary is going well. I'm getting used to the early hour and don't have to take very many naps :) I love learning what is in the scriptures and learning from the students that I have. They are amazing!

Well, off to do more sewing :) Have a happy day! Here are some pictures of our little Hailee for you to enjoy!

1 comments:

I can't believe you're going to Hawaii in 14 days!! That is going to feel good after the recent snow! Thanks for following my blog, by the way.

October 15, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home