Quirky Tag
My daughter in law Jessica tagged me with this Quirky tag a couple of days ago.
The rules: Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag a few of your fellow bloggers to do the same.
I've thought about this a lot and even asked Lynn what my quirks were and I just couldn't come up with many. I guess I'm just not a quirky person. Actually Lynn said it sounds like a counseling problem to him (those with quirks). We love you Jess J Okay so this is what I came up with...
- When I take a shower I have to turn the water on from the front – where the faucet is – then close the curtain and get in from the back – go figure!!!!
- When I do the laundry and hang up the shirts they all have to be hung up a certain way or it drives me crazy. The right arm of the shirt is put on the hanger first. All the shirts have to open from the left when they are hung in the closet. If they aren't hung in the closet that way I will change them. The only exception to this is when Lynn does the laundry ( and I LOVE that he does because he knows that I don't like to do it) he hangs up the shirts like a lefty (which he is). But when I put them away I change them. Love you babe!
- I will not eat a meal with a small fork – ever. If there are three people eating and only 1 big fork in the drawer I will get the big fork and the other two will get the little ones.
- I will only eat my cereal with certain spoons. I have a variety in my drawer but I have certain ones that I will eat my cereal with.
- I color code my shirts in my closet – not Lynn's – just mine – all the white ones together, blue ones, yellow ones, black ones, brown ones, etc. That is something new to Montana too – why? Who knows?
- I really can't think of another one. So if my children can think of one then I would love to hear about it. Leave me a comment J
I really don't know who to tag – this has been going around for awhile. I really would like to hear from Ashlee and Rachel (they were also tagged by Jess) and I would like to know about Cindy's and Christy's
Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...
It seems to me that I can remember when you were really upset, you like to wave your arms up and down like you're a bird flapping in the wind. I also remember while you're doing this, you seem to do some sort of lamaz breathing exercise or something. That's quirky!!!
October 10, 2008 at 8:19 PM