If you are like me you don't mind cooking but really dislike coming up with the idea! Here is a yummy recipe I tried the other night. It was really good. Lynn said it was a keeper :)
FETTUCCINE BAKE
8 oz fettuccine noodles (can use egg noodles)
2 1/2 cups skim milk
3 TBS flour
1 TBS Chicken flavored bouillon
1/2 Cups nonfat plain yogurt
2 cups cooked chicken or turkey - cubed
1 Cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375. In medium saucepan, combine the milk, flour, and bouillon. Stir until flour is dissolved. Place pan over medium heat and cook and stir until the mixture is slightly thicken.
In a large bowl combine the cooked noodles, milk mixture, yogurt and chicken *I also added 1/4-1/3 cup parmesan cheese - stir well
Spray a 2 quart baking dish and pour noodles mixture in pan. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
ENJOY!!!! If you have a good recipe to share please do!

Lori said...
Yum...we'll have to try this one...
January 22, 2009 at 3:57 PM
Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...
Sounds good, why don't you come over and make it for me.
January 22, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...
Thanks so much for the comment. I wish I had made those but unfortunately I have never learned to sew. I bought those at a store here in Idaho Falls!!!
P.S. Way to go on the ice fishing!!! You are awesome!
January 23, 2009 at 1:51 PM