This is the scene outside my window right now. You can't tell from the picture but YES it is STILL snowing...come on now it's April 28th!
This is what Lynn's car looked like when he returned from Billings last week. What should have only taken 5 hours tops took him about 7. The better pictures are on his phone :)
I told Lynn that I am SOOOOOO done with winter - think I'm going to be moving to Arizona :) Make room Paula because here I come...
We live within the same distance of 4 temples - Billings, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Cardston Canada - each of them being between 3 1/2 and 4 hours away. So this month we decided to go north to Cardston. What an amazing temple! It was such a good day. Started early - at 6:00 am and didn't get home until after 8:00 pm but it was wonderful.
Our friends Liz and Carl who we went with...

Lori said...
I'm with you about the snow! I am SO over it. It is time for spring and flowers and 60*. Come on already! Jim and I went to the Bismarck Temple last weekend. I love going to the temple. I'm glad you were able to go.
April 29, 2009 at 6:08 AM
karen said...
THATS WHY WE LEFT!!!!! You can always come down to Texas too!!!
April 29, 2009 at 6:28 AM
Christy said...
i LOVE the Cardston Temple as well. We went there on our honeymoon when we were in Waterton. I agree that it is amazing :)
You look SO good!! Tell Papa Lynn i say hi...man I miss you guys!
April 29, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Cheryl said...
Cardston! YAY! Both sets of my grandparents and my parents were married there. I love doing sessions there...
And holy freakin' cow. I promise now never to complain about the little bit of snow we get here in April!
April 29, 2009 at 8:02 AM
Ronna said...
I haven't been to the Cardston Temple since the day we got married there, 29 years ago! It's just not on the way to anyplace you know? So we decided we are going back there next year for our 30th anniversary. Daniel Pugmire will be on a mission there, so I guess it's on the way...to take him a care package.
July 24, 2009 at 6:33 PM