Working, working, WoRkInG

This one's for you Jess :) She told me that I needed to update my blog - which I do so now I am.

I started working on the 14th of April. So I spend my mornings in Seminary and my days at the Pediatric Dentistry office. Dr. Kevin is in our ward and asked me a while back if I would be interested in working in the office. Over the course of a couple of months we would briefly talk about it. Then the first part of April he called and had an interview set up for me with the office manager. 12 days later I was employed. It is a good thing, except for those times when I want to leave or someone comes to visit - but then I just adjust and all is well. It is truly a blessing to me. I found myself getting depressed and that scared me. I was sitting around all day waiting and wondering when the Lord would tell me it was okay to go back to Idaho and to my family. I know that isn't going to happen any time soon and so this has been a tender mercy to me - The Lord reminded me again that there are good things and good people here in Montana and I need to get on with my life and enjoy each moment. I'm thankful to be learning new things and meeting new people.

Now, next week Rachel and Hailee will be here and so I must juggle things around a bit to be able to spend as much time as possible with them. Guess that's just part of this adventure called life - juggling and redefining normal :)

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy of Easter and my birthday :) Fun times with great friends!!!!!!

We had no babies to have an Easter egg hunt with so the "BIG BOYS" had the hunt:





Carl and Lynn hunting





Watching them hunt for their eggs



Lynn hitting at the Pinata full of birthday candy...



2 comments:

Great to see some new pictures of you. You guys look happy. Im glad Rachel is coming to visit. Always fun to see grandbabies. I hope to go to UT in July then we spend a week with mom and family in August @ Disneyland. Should be tons of fun.

April 28, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Great post! Love that Lynn is looking for eggs and hitting a pinata. It's kind of funny.
I miss my Rozzy!!!
Congrats on the new job. It will be fun and you can be so awesome to the little kids who come to the dentist all scared cuz you had experiences with Dennis Hatch.
Love ya!

April 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home