Three2U

I have this amazing brother-in-law. Well actually I have 3 amazing brothers-in-law. But this is a plug for Richard. He is married to my sister Paula. They live in Arizona. Richard is an AMAZING musician - I guess that is what you would call him. He has a recording studio in their home. He's worked with some pretty well known artists. Anyway, he has this group that he performs with called Three2U. He produced a Christmas album a few years back that is my all time favorite christmas album. Now they are putting out an album of inspirational music. It is almost done and I wanted you all to know about it so you can order one! I'm telling you, if you miss out on this you will be sorry! Go here to hear parts of the album and to order your own copy. They would make great Christmas presents :) I'm so excited to get mine. You are amazing Richard! Can't wait!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home