Lurkers...

My friend had this post on her blog. I got to thinking about those who read my blog and so I decided to find out as well. Hope you don't mind Cheryl. (I'm changing it just a little bit)

What does this mean? Well, if you read my blog, then you need to leave a comment. Yes! Even if you read my blog only occasionally or if you read my blog every day, I want to hear from you. It's nice to know who's reading. So, leave a comment with the following:

1. How did you find my blog?
2. How long have you been reading it?
3. Who is your hero?

That is all! And if you lurk and don't comment, then you'll be breaking the rules. Which is fine, I guess, because how the heck would I know you read and didn't comment?

But please comment :) I love comments :) Have a happy day!

And if you check out my other blogs let me know...this one and this one

10 comments:

I love to lurk. Okay, so mostly I'm just to lazy to comment. I read your blog. I don't know when I started, when I found it. I think I found it by you finding mine but I really don't remember. I periodically check your purse blog but not often as it just makes me sad that I don't have money to buy one. They are so stinking adorable!!! Lastly my hero, can we only have one? Good, cause I've got different levels of heros, I know I'm crazy. My real hero is Christ, isn't he most all of ours, but then going down it has always been President Benson, I loved him! Next down, is my mother in law. Yes, she's above my mom, but you'd have to know John's mom...she's just so amazing she can't not rank that high, then my mom, see, she's a close second and then down to a couple of my friends who show me everyday the kind of person I want to be. So, is that enough for you? I love ya Rozla and your blog!

October 19, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

I am a big time lurker. I'll admit that and get it out of the way right now. I found you the same time my sisters did....not quite sure when. I tend to not leave comments on blogs with the word verification. It's a pain and I don't love it...but for you, I make an exception. I am addicted t your Seminary blog too. I crave a connection with anyone who knew my Mom. She is my hero and I miss her terribly. I love you and I love reading about your family.

October 19, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Guilty as charged. I think I found your blog from Cindy's blog. I must have saved your blog in my blog-reader about 6 months ago. Hero? You and your hubby, of course!

October 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

I, like Hal, have you in my blog-reader. I think I probably found your blog from a comment you made on ours. And since Hal knew you from home... I know you! :)
I read all your posts, courtesy of google reader, but they don't make it easy to comment, so I don't...
As far as my hero, today I'm thinking my ferret Cocoa might be. She sleeps all day, and bites whoever whenever she feels like it... (no matter how hard we try to train her not to!) :)

October 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Hi! I found your blog when you told me about it! I've read it ever since and I check out all your blogs, along with all your children's blogs too! You are my hero! I wish we'd retake sister's pictures though since I've lost 35 pounds since those were taken and I can't stand myself in them! Love you!

October 21, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

i don't lurk...i just take advantage of the wonderful Google Reader tool - which makes it impossible to leave a comment unless i click out and click into the blog and then scroll down...you see what a process it becomes :) ha ha! j/k. Sometimes i just don't know what to say in a comment - so i hold it in my thoughts. I have been reading you the whole time :) I love and miss you like crazy! I...like Lori...love your seminary blog - it jump starts a good study for each day you post something.

wow - my hero??? that is a loaded question because my life is FULL of heros. They come in and out of my life all the time. You are certainly one of them and I am SOOO extremely grateful for our friendship. Sorry that is vague, but hero is way too loaded for me :)

October 21, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Miss Rozla, I AM A LURKER!! Haha! Not really, cause you know i read it! I have been following you for awhile now, I can't remember how I found you though!

I too like Christy have many hero's! My mom is one of my favorite hero's though! She was the best! Then of course my sisters, with out them I am nothing! Of course you and Christy are on my list also, if only a could possess a small amount of what makes you women so wonderful then I would be amazing! I am greatful to many people in my life that help make it worth living! Thank you for reminding me of all I have to be thankful for!

OH ya and I read your other blogs too! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

October 22, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Well, golly, I better say I read you, too! :)

1. You told me about it. I think.
2. Since you started it!
3. I have too many heroes. Way too many. I cannot even begin to list them all.

Love you!!

October 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

I lurk way to often and never leave comments, sorry! I found your blog through my sister Christy's blog quite a few months ago. A hero wow I have to say the first thing that come to my mind is my mother, an amazing woman she is!
I check your other blogs but not that often, sorry!

October 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

I doubt you knew I read your blog, but I do.
1. I found it from Christy's link.
2. I have been reading it for about six months now.
3. I have a lot of hero's for different reasons. My dad for being an amazing example of service, my mom for her example of what a mother should be, my husband for his strength through the hard times and a never ending positive outlook on life, and my kids for their perfect example of what love is.

October 26, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home