My Sisters







Have I ever mentioned how much I love my sisters? Well I do! We had a reunion this summer. Wish it could have been longer - Hey how about next time we go to say...Hawaii??? Maybe we could even take our hubbies...

3 comments:

Aren't sisters the best!!! We are two lucky ladies to have such wonderful sisters.

October 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

i think that should be a cousin reunion to then! yahoo or aleast the poor college students away from home!

October 12, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

I love how you can find new blogs of people you know by looking at friends you already have. Very cute and fun pictures. I am glad to have a new blog to follow and most important it is of a fellow "sassy sister." Looking forward to Tuesday.

October 17, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home