I just love families. What perfect photos you have. So many things to be thankful for. Good to see you've got your priorities in the right order!! hahahaha
hey great family pics!!! wow ur family is getting really big!!! how exciting!!! u will have to add me to ur blog people !!! I try to update it here and there need to do more but i cant ever seem to find the time!!! later
I'm a wife, a mother and a grandma. I'm going to school and learning new things about the world and about myself. This is my journey beginning with my class about The Family: A Proclamation to the World.
Lori said...
I just love families. What perfect photos you have. So many things to be thankful for. Good to see you've got your priorities in the right order!! hahahaha
November 30, 2009 at 6:21 AM
Cox Family said...
What beautiful pictures! How fun!
November 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM
karen said...
HOW FUN!!! Great pictures!!
December 8, 2009 at 6:16 AM
Brent said...
What great family pictures!
December 16, 2009 at 2:44 PM
Terry Pack said...
hey great family pics!!! wow ur family is getting really big!!! how exciting!!! u will have to add me to ur blog people !!! I try to update it here and there need to do more but i cant ever seem to find the time!!! later
December 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM