There are no words needed!! Fantastic. My Christmas phone call was great...but it made me miss him so much more. I was in such a funk for the whole rest of the day. All of us were, but we wouldn't have traded it. Stay warm. love, Lori
I'm a wife, a mother and a grandma. I'm going to school and learning new things about the world and about myself. This is my journey beginning with my class about The Family: A Proclamation to the World.
Lori said...
There are no words needed!! Fantastic. My Christmas phone call was great...but it made me miss him so much more. I was in such a funk for the whole rest of the day. All of us were, but we wouldn't have traded it. Stay warm. love, Lori
December 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Mrs. B said...
;) Those are my thoughts.
December 31, 2009 at 3:17 PM
Christy said...
if you do still have that picture of buddy and i...you should probably burn it :)
thank you for your wonderful words...the only thing i can say is ditto...DITTO - i love you as much & probably more :)
January 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM