I guess it's time to post the Christmas pictures. We spent Christmas this year in Blackfoot with Lynn's parents. We had a nice time. We got to spend some time with all the kids at some point during the weekend. We took the kids out for breakfast on the day after Christmas and then to Blastoff in Idaho Falls. It was a fun day - however, I left my camera in Blackfoot so no pictures there :(
Here are the pictures I managed to capture...
Clay and Brynlie with the big floor puzzle we gave them
David and the new canner
Clay opening his new PJ's
Hailee bug
Rachel and Hailee on Christmas morning
Papa and Hailee
Grandpa and Preston
Preston with his cowboy stuff
Tayci sporting her new shades
Preston and Tayci with their new PJ's
It was a great Christmas ~ always so good with the babies :) 2 more next year!!!!!!

Bradbury Bunch said...
I think I like pictures like this MORE than the "traditional" posing ones where everyone is looking at the camera smiling!! This pictures has so many stories/emotions in it--IT'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND PRICELESS ALL AT ONCE!!!!
February 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM